Engage in global issues, build skills for life and leadership, and collaborate with students from across the world. Join us for one of our virtual week-long programs this summer!
UNAGB’s Summer Institute in Global Leadership brings together local and international students to address global issues through Model UN. Students learn to think critically about the problems facing our world, use diplomacy and negotiation as tools, and form policy proposals that make solutions possible. Students will:
- Meet others who are passionate about global issues and current events
- Learn from guest speakers, including NGO leaders, diplomats, and local politicians
- Improve public speaking and negotiation techniques
- Learn new Model UN strategies
When: Week-long programs in June, July, and August. Students are encouraged to attend multiple weeks!
Where: Our programs will be virtual!
Cost: $545 per student per week
Questions: Contact us! Please call 617-482-4587 or email Lynn Arsenault, Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications, at [email protected]
Registration is Open!
Check out each of our week-long programs by clicking the links below. You can also find our Summer Institute in Global Leadership programs through the “Events” tab of our website.
- Human Rights: June 22-26, 2020; Open to grades 6-12. Click here to register!
- Climate Change: July 6-10, 2020; Open to grades 6-12. Click here to register!
- Women in Leadership: July 20-24, 2020; Open to grades 7-10. Click here to register!
- Global Health: July 27-31, 2020; Open to grades 7-10. Click here to register!
- Advanced Public Speaking: August 3-7, 2020; Open to grades 9-12. Click here to register!
Get $50 Back When You Refer a Friend!
Refer a friend and you and your friend will get $50 back! (It’s a win-win!) If your friend is planning to register, make sure they check “yes” when asked if they were referred by a friend and to include your first and last name.
All refer-a-friend refunds will be processed at the end of May. Only one refer-a-friend refund per person.