Registration is now OPEN for our week-long Model UN programs for summer 2020! Use promo code EARLYBIRD before December 31 to get $50 off!
Summer Institute in Global Leadership
UNAGB’s Summer Institute in Global Leadership brings together local and international students to address global issues through Model UN. Students learn to think critically about the problems facing our world, use diplomacy and compromise as tools, and form policy proposals that make solutions possible. Students will:
- Meet others who are passionate about global issues and current events
- Learn from guest speakers, including NGO leaders, diplomats, and local politicians
- Improve public speaking and negotiation techniques
- Learn new Model UN strategies
When: Week-long programs in June, July, and August. Students are encouraged to attend multiple weeks!
Where: In the past, programs have been held at Harvard University, Simmons University, and Belmont Day School. (This event is not owned, controlled, supervised, or sponsored by Harvard University or any of its schools or programs.)
2020 Cost: $745 per student per week
Questions: Contact us! Please call 617-482-4587 or email Lynn Arsenault, Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications, at [email protected]
To Register: Check out our 2020 programs below! You can also find our Summer Institute in Global Leadership programs through the “Events” tab of our website.
- Human Rights: June 22-26, 2020; Open to grades 6-12. Click here to register!
- Climate Change: July 6-10, 2020; Open to grades 6-12. Click here to register!
- Women in Leadership: July 20-24, 2020; Open to grades 7-10. Click here to register!
- Young Delegates: July 20-24, 2020; Open to grades 5-7. Click here to register!
- Young Delegates: July 27-31, 2020; Open to grades 5-7. Click here to register!
- Global Health: July 27-31, 2020; Open to grades 7-10. Click here to register!
- Advanced Public Speaking: August 3-7, 2020; Open to grades 9-12. Click here to register!
We offer needs-based scholarships each year for each of our week-long programs. Check back here this winter for our scholarship application. For questions, contact Lynn Arsenault at [email protected] or (617) 482-4587. We hope to see you next summer!