2021 Virtual Spring Institute in Global Leadership: Climate Change (Wednesday, February 17 – Friday, February 19)
UNAGB Spring Institutes bring together local and international students to discover global challenges and address them through Model UN. Students will learn to think critically about the problems facing our society, use negotiation tools, and form proposals that make solutions possible.
During this 3-day program, we’ll explore the issues involved in climate change. Be prepared to learn different aspects of the topic, build skills in public speaking and negotiation, and put everything together in a full day Model UN simulation.
Note: This week is appropriate for students who are passionate about climate change and/or love Model UN. The program is open to both new-to-Model UN’ers as well as experienced Model UN-ers.
You’ll have a chance to:
– Meet students from all over who are passionate about climate change
– Learn from guest speakers
– Delve into current global issues
– Improve your public speaking and negotiation techniques
– Learn new Model UN strategies
– When: Wednesday, February 17 – Friday, February 19, 2021 9:30am-3:00pm EST each day (Please note: this is in Eastern Standard Time)
– Who: Students in grades 7-10
– Where: This program is virtual!
– Cost: $345 per student
– Refund Policy: Refunds are available up to three weeks before the program. Under three weeks from the program date, refunds are not available. Under the unlikely circumstance that less than 20 students register for the program, everyone will receive a full refund.
– Questions? Email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there!