2020 Summer Institute in Global Leadership: Global Health
UNAGB Summer Institutes bring together local and international students to discover global challenges and address them through Model United Nations programming. Students will learn to think critically about the problems facing our society, use negotiation tools, and form proposals that make solutions possible.
This week, we’ll explore issues related to global health. Be prepared to learn different aspects of the topic, build skills in public speaking and negotiation, and put everything together in a full day Model UN simulation.
Note: This week is appropriate for students who are passionate about global issues and/or love Model UN. New-to-Model UN’ers will learn new skills in a supported environment and experienced Model UN’ers will learn new tips and tricks during the multiple no-prep practice simulations.
You’ll have a chance to:
– Meet students from all over the world passionate about global affairs
– Learn from guest speakers, including NGO leaders, diplomats, and local politicians
– Delve into current global issues
– Improve your public speaking and negotiation techniques
– Learn new Model UN strategies
– When: July 27-31, 2020 9:30am-3:00pm EST each day
– Who: Students entering grades 7-10
– Where: This program is virtual!
– Cost: $545 per student/week
– Refer a Friend! Refer a friend and receive a $50 refund! Your friend will let us know you referred them, and we will follow up with a $50 refund for you and a $50 discount for them.
– Questions: Contact us! Please call (617) 482-4587 or email [email protected]
– Cancellation Policy: Please see our updated cancellation policy here.
COVID-19, UNAGB Response Policy: Read Here