2020 Summer Institute in Global Leadership: Advanced Public Speaking
UNAGB Summer Institutes bring together local and international students to discover global challenges and address them through Model United Nations programming. Students will learn to think critically about the problems facing our society, use negotiation tools, and form proposals that make solutions possible.
This week, we’ll uses crisis Model UN simulations to build public speaking skills. Be prepared to learn a variety of global issues, build skills in public speaking, and put everything together in Model UN simulations.
Note: This week requires prior Model UN experience.
You’ll have a chance to:
– Meet students from all over the world passionate about global affairs
– Learn from guest speakers, including NGO leaders, diplomats, and local politicians
– Delve into current global issues
– Improve your public speaking and negotiation techniques
– Learn new Model UN strategies
– When: August 3-7, 2020 9:30am-3:00pm EST each day
– Who: Students entering grades 9-12 (Prior Model UN experience required)
– Where: This program is virtual!
– Cost: $545 per student/week
– Refer a Friend! Refer a friend and receive a $50 refund! Your friend will let us know you referred them, and we will follow up with a $50 refund for you and a $50 discount for them.
– Questions: Contact us! Please call (617) 482-4587 or email [email protected]
– Cancellation Policy: Please see our updated cancellation policy here.
COVID-19, UNAGB Response Policy: Read Here