Learn about global issues, build skills for life and leadership, and collaborate with students from across the world during our week-long Model UN programs!
The United Nations Association of Greater Boston’s Summer Institute in Global Leadership offers week-long Model UN programs for students from all over the world to work together and address global issues.
Throughout each week, students will:
- Learn about the topic at hand from our stellar college interns and staff
- Participate in public speaking and negotiation activities
- Meet expert guest speakers
- Engage in team-building activities
- Step into the role of a diplomat during Model UN simulations
When: Week-long programs in June, July, and August. Students are encouraged to attend multiple weeks! (Scroll down to the “Registration” section for specific dates!) Programs run 9am-3pm ET (this is a day program only).
Cost of in person program: $795 per student per week
Registration is now open for our 2023 programs! See below for remaining 2023 programs. Click each of the links below to register!
Remaining In-Person Programs
The United Nations Association of Greater Boston (UNAGB) offers financial assistance to students who otherwise would be unable to attend the Summer Institute by providing significant, half and full scholarships. Scholarships are funded through grants, donations, and in-kind support from UNAGB.
Please Note: Scholarships are limited. Only apply for a scholarship if you are able to attend the entire program. If you accept a scholarship and do not attend the program in full, you will not be eligible for future UNAGB scholarships.
Please see below table for scholarship application deadlines.
To apply for Financial support, please fill out our Scholarship Application here
For questions, please email [email protected].
UNAGB offers the following refund policy for the Summer Institute in Global Leadership:
- If you request a refund at least 60 days before the first day of the program, you are eligible for a full refund
- If you request a refund at least 30 days before before the first day of the program, you are eligible for a 50% refund
- If you request a refund less than 30 days before the first day of the program, you are not eligible for a refund