Registration is now OPEN! Join us for a 3-day virtual Model UN program on the topic of climate change during your spring break!
Learn the ins-and-outs of Model UN this spring during our 3-day virtual Spring Institute in Global Leadership programs. The 2021 Spring Institute in Global Leadership is a great opportunity for middle and high school students to dig deeper into climate change, collaborate virtually with students from all over, practice public speaking and negotiation skills, and of course — step into the role of a diplomat through Model UN.
The Spring Institute in Global Leadership is a great opportunity for students to:
- Meet others who are passionate about global issues and current events
- Learn from guest speakers
- Improve public speaking and negotiation techniques
- Learn new Model UN strategies
Who: Students in grades 7-10
Topic: Climate Change
When: Two options available:
- Wednesday, February 17 – Friday, February 19
- Monday, March 15 – Wednesday, March 17
Cost: $345 per student
Questions: Email [email protected]
- February Option — Open to grades 7-10, Wednesday, 2/17 – Friday, 2/19: Click here to register
- March Option — Open to grades 7-10, Monday, 3/15 – Wednesday 3/17: Click here to register