2020 Summer Institute in Global Leadership: Young Delegates
Does your child love the oceans and have an interest in learning beginner Model UN skills? If so, this is the program for them! Join us for a hands-on, interactive week as we dive deep into topics related to the oceans using introductory Model UN as our platform.
Note: This week is appropriate for students entering grades 5-7 who are passionate about oceans and/or want to learn introductory skills for Model UN.
You’ll have a chance to:
– Meet students from all over the world passionate about global affairs
– Learn from guest speakers, including NGO leaders, diplomats, and local politicians
– Delve into current global issues
– Improve your public speaking and negotiation techniques
– Learn new Model UN strategies
– When: July 27-31, 2020 9am-2pm (this is a day program only)
– Who: Students entering grades 5-7
– Where: Belmont Day School
– Cost: $745 per student/week
– Questions: Contact us! Please call (617) 482-4587 or email [email protected]
– Traveling from out of state / country? Click here for a few quick reminders!
– Cancellation Policy: We understand that life happens and sometimes there is a change of plans. In the event that you need to cancel your registration, we will honor up to a 50% refund up to one week before the start of the program. Within one week of the start of the program, payments made are non-refundable. For any questions or concerns, please contact Lynn Arsenault, Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications at [email protected] or (617) 482-4587.
Refer a Friend! Refer a friend before March 31 and receive a $50 refund! Your friend will let us know you referred them, and we will follow up with a $50 refund for you and a $50 discount for them.