Are you inspired by the work of the United Nations? Do you ever wonder what it would be like to help create Model UN curriculum or write to funders about the importance of our work? If so, the United Nations Association of Greater Boston is a great place to gain practical work experience that aligns with your interests!
With diverse backgrounds and interests, staff and interns enjoy a lively, high-energy and supportive atmosphere in the office. Our small staff team means that you will participate in a wide variety of activities and perform a range of tasks in support of the organization.
CAREERS: We do not have any job openings at this time.
INTERNSHIPS (For currently enrolled undergrad and graduate-level students): Check out our openings below! Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we only reply to candidates who will be moving forward in the interview process.
“UNAGB’s Education Internship gave me a platform to explore my interests, gain valuable work experience, and connect with students who will be the future generation from around the world. I recommend that anyone apply who is interested in global issues, looking for an immersive and highly rewarding internship.” — UNAGB Intern
- Education Intern (semesterly):
- Institute in Global Leadership Intern (October 2019 – early June 2020)
- Interested in working on UNAGB’s curriculum for our Summer Institute in Global Leadership? Read through the job description for this internship here.
- To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Deadline for the Institute in Global Leadership Intern is September 30, 2019